CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

COCKROACH!

  • Was at cell group meeting
  • Eating cake in the kitchen
  • Felt something pokey on my neck
  • brushed it off
  • Mom shouts "COCKROACH!!!"
  • Both of us whacked it off.
  • Then my mom suddenly asked "Eh, where's the cockroach?"
  • This time I felt something pokey on my back.
  • Start to panick.
  • "Mom, what's at my back?"
  • " The cockroach is there!!"
  • AAAAAHHHHHHHHH......................
  • Mom whacks it off. It ran across and all over my body and into my pants. Thank God my mom Whacked it off before it had a chance to run through my pants.
  • The cockroach was REALLY BIG. About 6cm long.
  • Everyboy in the kitchen started sceaming and running around the kitchen.
  • Me? I just scream and run out.
  • Someone was so brave. he just stamped on the cockroach with his bare foot. Ewwww..
  • Everyone had a good laugh.
  • I'll never enter the kitchen again.

0 comments: