CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Survived Week 3

And I must say I'm kinda getting the hang of it. I learnt alot of stuff this three weeks:

1. You have got to be independent. Find your way around. Don't know anything? Ask.

2. I miss announcements during perhimpunan. It's better than walking over to the office to check the notice board. I guess you can call me lazy >.<

3. Group assignments are not confined to the collge building itself.

4. I HAVE TO OVERCOME STAGE FRIGHT. Or else I think I will die everytime I do a presentation.

5. I got to be more tech savvy. You see, my computing principles lecturer says that mouse with the rolling ball at the bottom ( whatever you call it ) is ancient. Then I went home and check my own mouse; lo and behold I am ancient! And I still need to study how to use Micosoft Office 2007 (don't laugh!)

6. It is not a good thing when you are a "banana".

I would be lying if I say I don't miss school. Sometimes I wish I'm back in school not college. But I guess we all have to grow up, don't we? It's just a matter of getting use to things. Starting from scratch.

That's all and I will leave you with a beautiful Indonesian song I found on Youtube. The lyrics are at the bottom if you want to know. So enjoy...


Dalamnya kasihMu Bapa
Terlebih dari segalanya
Pengorbanan yang termulia
Selamatkanku
Dengan darah yang tercurah
Ampuniku atas dosa
Ku bersujud kepadaMu
Oh Yesus ku
Engkau kusembah
Bapa mulia
Pulihkan ku dengan darah Mu
Engkau ku sembah
Kau yang terindah
Seumur hidupku
Ku mau menyembah Mu.

0 comments: