CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Resolutions?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

I have tried making resolutions before but I most probably break them by March. It's useless.

However this year will kick off rather differently. No more school. College life now. For some reason or another it feels like I'm starting life all over again. A new start I must say.

College starts on Monday. No more holidays. Sob sob. Sigh... But I have to admit that I had a fair share of enjoyment. Maybe it is good that I start college this early or I'll start getting a little lazy.
As for driving mom says put it aside for awhile. Sometime later I shall drive. So next time I need to get somewhere, friends, you have to be my transport. Hehe..

That's about all. I'll try to motivate myself to blog more. Haha..

P.S: Check this out if you are free =)
http://www.myfoodieadventure.blogspot.com/

0 comments: