CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bats.........Hate Them!

Sorry everybody I know I didn't update my blog for quite sometime. So here's my new pose....

Can any of you guess that evethough you live in the city you are are not actually bat free? Yeah...that's what I thought until my house was invaded by bats THREE times.Well last night was the third. And final time I hope...please.

That reminds me of the last time the bat flew right into my house. Was watching TV at that time whe it flew in. Well.......I just scream and ran.........I know that's a pretty dumb move on my side but i was really freaked out. As you all know bats are blind in light. So it was basically banging walls and flying everywhere. I guess it was just panicky like me. Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank God my grandmom manage to chase it out.

Ok, talking about last night.. at least we spotted the bat at the balcony before it had a chance to fly in. My dad wanted to chase the bat out but it just wont't budge. Decided to leave it alone thinking that it would soon fly away but it stayed there the whole night till this morning. Tried to kill it but unsucessful. Anyway I'm not really fond of killing animals as much as they annoy me. This morning my mom got fed up and just shoved it all the way down.Goodbye....

Lesson learnt: Always watch out for BATS

0 comments: