CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Hmmmmm....

Have You Ever...

Seen an alien? Do aliens even exist?
Kissed a frog? Eeeeeewwwwwwwww...
Lost your keys? Maybe I have but I can't remember.
Hurt a friend? Well...yeah..
Helped somebody you didn't like?
Yup, but I couldn't stand longer than a month. Some of you might know who I'm talking about.
Received an award? Yes.
Yelled at your mom? I know it's kinda rude to do that....but yeah.
Snuck out of the house? Daren't
Ate Liver? That was one hell of an experience!! I spit it out the moment I put it in.
Played Golf in the rain? Never played golf b4.
Been to a rave? Wat is a rave?
Seen a Celebrity in person? 2. Since they're from my church
Dated someone more than 2 years older than you? Never dated anyone b4.
Read an entire book in one sitting? Yes!
Picked flowers? Ya.
Stomped on an ant On purpose? Hehe...did that too many times
Slept outside? Yes and I only got 3 hours of sleep
Shot a Gun? No.
Petted a Goat? Nah.
Held a Baby? I think...never?

Do You Like...

Hot fudge sundaes? I don't mind it
Sunny days? If it is not burning hot.
Sleeping on the floor? NO WAY!!!!
History class? A double, triple NO!
The actor Tom Cruise? Not really?
Writing with a pencil? It's fine wif me.
Chatting online with strangers? I've never chat online b4 but I don't like the idea.
Reading non-fiction books? Yup. Love it.
Chocolate chip cookies with milk? Don't fancy but like I said earlier I don't mind.
Flying on airplanes? Hmm.......
Riding on roller coasters? Errrr...not really I guess...
The TV show One Tree Hill? Never watch b4.
Eating ketchup with your hot dogs? Taste weird..
Playing with puppies? Their so cute...
Gazing at the stars? Get bored after 5 minutes.
Speaking in front of a large group of people? Whoa....!
Playing soccer? The refrees fovourite word would be OUT!!
Taking photographs of your friends? Yay...kacau ppl!
Collecting stamps? Used to.

What Do You Think About...

FOX News? First of all news is sometimes boring.
Michael Jackson? He scares me.
Celebrities who will not sign autographs? It's their right.
The TV Show America's Next Top Model? Cool....
Global warming? We better start saving earth?
The President George W. Bush? Eeerrrrrrrrr..
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? Yummy

Do You Prefer...

Milk or Tea? Tea
Honey or Sugar? Honey
Writing or Typing? Mmm....both.
Love or Hate? Obviously!
Hugs or Kisses? Depends.
Romeo or Juliet? Pass.
Reading a book or Watching TV? TV
Myspace or Facebook? Have no idea wat those 2 are.( told you I'm a tech dumb)
Republicans or Democrats? Whatever.
Solitude or Peace? Peace?
Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom? Orlando.
BMW or Audi? No difference.
7-Up or Sprite? Both.
Children or Adults? (thinking)
Swimming or Sunbathing? Swimming.
Being asleep or Being awake? Asleep.
Night or Day? Day.

First Thing That Comes to Your Mind...

Cereal? Cornflakes
Blue? It is a colour.
Happy? It's hard to be sad when you r around frens!
TV? Resting device.
Katie Holmes? Tom Cruise's wife.
Grass? Green.
Sweater? Effective during cold nights or else it is a medium for sweating.
Taco Bell? What is that?
Hummer? A person who hums a song, right?
Soap Opera? HOOOOOOOOOR! ( in high pitch voice)
Simon Cowell? Particular but always right..well not always but most of the time.
Cheese Nips? I LUUUURRRRRRRRRVE CHEESE!!!!!
Health? Go exercise & eat lots veg & fruits.
Work? Office?
Popcorn? Movies.

Your Favorite...
Website? Dunno.
Place to hang out with friends? Shopping mall.
Bookstore? MPH.

0 comments: