CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tagged

1.Simone
2.Hazel
3.Jacklyn
4. Karen
5.Daphne
6.JennYang
7.Jyh Chyuan
8. Shin Mun
9. Felicia
10. MinHui



1. How do you know 1 ?
Classmates n pretending to b Power Puff Girl
2. What would you do if you never met 2 ?
I will never learn how to operate machines.
3. What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
Errr.....dat will never happen( trust me!)
4. Will 5 and 6 make a good couple?
Someone's getting jealous
5. Do you think 7 is attractive?
He's fun friend 2 b around with.
6. Do you know anything about 8's family?
she's the youngest. Has 2 elder bros. Anyway i hardly noe.
7. Tell me something about 9 ...
Specky. Hates chili
8. What language does 2 speak?
English.
9. Who is 3 going out with?
She wishes....(dreamy)
10. How old is number 4 ?
Sixteen
11. 5 ?
sixteen too
12. Who is 6's favourite singer?
Idunno....never asked b4
13.7?
(grinnig sheepishly) I dunno too?
14. Is 8 single?
A BIG FAT YES!
15. What is 9 last name?
Ann
16. Would you consider being in a relationship with 10 ?
There will never b one...if there is I'll hear high pitch screaming
17. Which school does 2 go to?
Government school with stinking toilets. Yeah, me too.( I shall copy Haze's ans)
18. What do you like about 3 ?
Sociable & not 2 mention fun 2 pick on (I hear groanings).Sori.........

0 comments: